Win A Boudoir Photo-Shoot In Peterborough!
Have you ever wished to take part in a professional boudoir photo-shoot? Paul David Smith Photography is offering the chance for one lucky winner to take part in a boudoir photo-shoot taking place at a top hotel in Peterborough on Thursday 12th November 2015 between 15.00pm & 19.00pm.
The boudoir photo-shoot is a long way from the typical images you see in lads-mags on the news agents shelves. It is designed to deliver high quality professional tasteful photographs, allowing you to indulge your sensual side and boost your self-esteem.
We’re offering one lucky winner the chance to work with professional Boudoir photographer Paul David Smith in a photo-shoot taking place at one of Peterborough’s leading hotels. The photo-shoot will take place on Thursday 6th August 2015 between 15.00pm & 19.00pm. After an initial chat about the shoot over a glass of fizz so you know fully what to expect, you will receive a makeover from our professionally trained hair and make up artist. The shoot itself is relaxed and Paul will guide you through how to pose throughout, allowing you to come away feeling like an absolute superstar!
The winner will be provided with professionally edited high resolution photographs of the final selections, allowing them to be published on-line or printed as desired.
To be in with the chance of winning simply email firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you’d like to take part in the shoot!
Terms & Condition
- This competition will end on October 31st 2015, 23.59pm.
- Entries must be made by the Closing Date and in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- The photo-shoot will take place on Thursday 6th August 2015 between 15.00pm & 19.00pm. The winner must be able to attend the shoot at this time as the shoot will not be re-arranged.
- The photo-shoot will take place at a Peterborough city centre located hotel. travel to the hotel will be at the winners own expense.
- Open to UK residents only over 18 years of age.
- There is no alternative prize should the winner not be able to attend the shoot. No cash alternative is available.