Paul David Smith Photography is a busy photographic studio in Peterborough specialising in wedding, portrait, commercial product and photography training. We are always on the look out for creative and talented individuals who have a passion for photography and want to join our team.
We currently have the following vacancies:
Are you a passionate, creative individual who is looking to take their first steps towards a career in photography? We are looking for an assistant photographer to join our small and extremely friendly team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from a professional photography team, your role will be varied from day to day and it’s highly likely no two days will ever be the same. You will be tasked with assisting our photographers with all aspects of their work. Including
- Day to day management of the diary. Booking in new clients, communicating with existing clients and following up with potential leads.
- Scouting locations for shoots, visiting venues to ensure suitability, sourcing props and assisting with building photo sets.
- Assisting with shoots, setting up lighting and maintaining and servicing photography equipment.
- Run our photo booth offering at weddings and corporate events.
- Assist on photography training days, helping participants with their cameras and setting up shots.
- Archiving digital and physical media in an organised manner.
- Running the social media channels / email campaigns / mailshots and other marketing opportunities.
You will need to be willing to learn and know your way around a digital camera. You will have excellent communication skills, have an attention to detail and learn to anticipate the needs of our photography team.
We offer a competitive salary dependent on candidate competencies and experience; including 21 days paid holidays per annum plus Bank Holidays.
No Telephone Calls Please
If you feel you have the necessary qualities for this exciting role please submit a covering letter and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – Due to the large volume of expected applications we will only be able to contact those short-listed for interviews.