Boudoir photography is an art form that takes a lot of practice, effort and knowledge to perfect, it can also be a shoot that is a little scary for both the subject and the photographer if both are inexperienced, we understand that. We’ve been shooting boudoir photography since 2008 and we’ll teach you how we go about getting it right, from start to finish.
On this 5 hour 1-2-1 boudoir photography training course in Cornwall, UK, we’ll cover:
- How to best prepare your client and the advice we give everybody before they turn up for their photoshoot.
- Tips and advice for how to put both yourself and your client at ease, the key is all in the preparation.
- Posing advice to ensure you photograph your subjects looking their best. We’ll talk you through the set poses we use on all our client shoots which have been learnt over many years with hundreds of subjects.
- The all-important lighting patterns that you need to learn. Your lighting will make or break your images, we’ll teach you our goto boudoir lighting setups that we know our clients love.
- Post-production and retouching techniques that will really make your images stand out. You get good images out of the camera and great images out of post-processing. We’ll also discuss how we choose what to photoshop and what we leave well alone.
- You’ll get the chance to put this all into practice with our model giving you the opportunity to create some stunning images for your portfolio.
Our absolute priority is keeping you and ourselves safe during your photography training session, with this in mind we have implemented the following procedures to ensure we can all enjoy the training session safely:
Both instructor and trainee will be required to wear a mask for the duration of the training due to it taking place within our photography studio. We can provide masks where required at no cost if you let us know prior to your training, or you are welcome to bring your own.
We will maintain 1 metre social distancing at all times.
All equipment, furniture, door handle, etc. will be disinfected both before and after your training session.
Hand sanitizer, gloves and hand-washing facilities will be readily available at all times.
Paul has been tested for Coronavirus prior to restarting training with the result coming back negative.
We have to organise your photoshoot, book models, etc. and this takes time. If you require this photoshoot at an earlier date then please get in contact.
Your Boudoir Photography Training Course will take place in a hotel or AirBnb in Newquay, Cornwall, UK.
If you have a gift voucher for this course based in a different location please get in contact, your course will still run at your location. We moved to Cornwall due to family reasons, but we are still honoring all gift vouchers and will be travelling back on set dates to run your training with you. You can read more about our move and how it affects you here.
This training course will start at 3pm unless agreed otherwise prior to booking. We’ll run until finished but they usually end around 8pm.
You need no prior skills to attend this training course. Please bring your camera with a fully charged battery (and spares), lenses and any accessories that you use frequently with you.
This photography training course will last for around 5 hours.
The fee and/or deposit you pay secures your chosen date and is only refundable up to 7 days prior to your booked training date. If your booked training date falls within the next 7 days then this is non-refundable under any circumstances. Should you wish to change your date to another we will always do our best to accommodate this so long as we are given more than 7 days’ notice of your booked in training date.