Are you looking to take your next step in photography, learn new skills or develop your current knowledge further? Perhaps you have bought a new camera and just do not know where to start with it. Whatever your current photography challenges, we believe with personal photography training we’ll be able to help you move forward in the right direction.
Paul David Smith is a professional photographer who has been working in the industry since 2008. He has in that time worked in all genres, including portraits, product photography, weddings, events, landscapes & travel, commercial, editorial and much more. This broad knowledge Paul has gained over many years has set him up well to teach photography and help people with their own challenges, this is something he’s been doing now for over 5 years.
Whilst primarily a Canon user, Paul has over the years shot with many brands of camera and has a good understanding of them across the board. As such it doesn’t matter what brand of camera you use, whether it’s Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, Fujifilm or another brand,he will be abe to assist you.
A few examples of what you could learn on the course:
- Take control & get out of auto mode.
- Benefits of using P, S, TV, A, AV or M modes.
- How to shoot pin sharp images every time.
- Blur backgrounds using aperture.
- Master difficult lighting conditions.
- Understand ISO and the exposure triangle.
- Camera equipment advice.
- Choose the correct camera image settings.
- Use different White Balance settings.
- Stop motion using shutter speeds.
- How to use off camera flash.
- How to avoid out of focus images.
- Understand lenses and focal lengths.
- Master composition for strong images.
- Post production image techniques.
- You tell me what you’re struggling with!
Paul normally teaches photography from his home studio in Stilton, Peterborough. He can however travel throughout the country and offer location based photography training on request.
Once you have made your purchase, Paul will contact you in order to book you in on a mutually convenient date and discuss your specific photography training requirements.