Paul David Smith Ltd are conscious that privacy and security concerns are a concern to all of our users so we’re pleased to present our detailed outline as to how any data that you provide to us is used.
We may on occasion ask you to share your data with us, reasons we may do this include:
- Giving us the ability to provide you with personalised services.
- Allowing us to send you email newsletters and alerts that you have requested.
- Helping us to improve the services that we offer.
- In order to sell appropriate advertising on the website.
Essentially whatever data you supply is used by us only and will never be passed on to anybody, ensuring it always remains safe and secure.
At the present time no cookies are used on the PaulDavidSmith.co.uk website other than to track our visitor’s usage of the website. This cookie only allows us to see generic use of the site and no individual personal details. We may use this data for internal reporting processes, the types of reports this cookie allows us to run are as follows:
- Total number of visitors for any given period of time.
- Most popular web pages for any given period of time.
- Traffic data by geographical location.
- Deterring a users journey through the PaulDavidSmith.co.uk website.
- Length of time spent on the PaulDavidSmith.co.uk website.
- Other generic usage data for the PaulDavidSmith.co.uk website.
Links and Third Party Advertising