Take a trip with professional photographer Paul David Smith on this private 1-2-1 landscape photography holiday in Glencoe, Scotland, UK.
There is no scenery we have been too that matches the stunning landscapes of Glencoe’s mountains. It is without doubt our favourite landscape location to visit and whether you are a lone traveller, a couple who share a passion or a group of like-minded friends, you’ll both fall in love with this beautiful place and improve your photography skills on this private photography tour.
Paul is most at home when out in the mountains photographing stunning landscapes and he’ll share his knowledge and passion with you on this landscape photography trip. As well as answering your own specific questions and requests we’ll cover:
– Composition Techniques
– Location Hunting/Chasing The Light
– Long Exposure Photography
– When & How To Use Filters
– Photoshop / Lightroom & Post Processing
– Drone Photography
Use Of Paul’s Photography Equipment & Accessories
Paul is a regular traveler to Glencoe having photographed the location hundreds of times and has developed a good understanding of photographing the location at it’s best. He will be bringing a range of equipment with him that you will have access to use as you need including:
– Lee Filters – ND Grads / Polorisers / Big Stopper to help get the best possible landscape shots.
– DJI Phantom Drone to get some stunning images of Glencoe from above. Paul is happy for people to use this as they wish so long as they are sensible with it, you’ll just need to bring your own micro SD card to put in the drone when you use it.
– A range of bodies, lenses, tripods, etc.
Travel & Accomodation
The price does not include travel to the Glencoe or accommodation whilst on the tour.
We understand that everybody has different tastes and requirements when it comes to accommodation, by allowing you to arrange your own you can tailor your holiday to your own requirements. We ask that you locate yourself ideally somewhere in or close to Glencoe as a good deal of our shooting locations will be near to here.
Transport around Glencoe whilst we are there is included for up to 3 people as that is what we can fit in our 4×4. We’ll happily pick you up and drop you back to your accommodation each day.