Join professional photographer Paul David Smith for a private 1-2-1 landscape photography holiday in the Peak District, UK.
Explore the Peak District and learn new landscape photography skills on this private photography tour. Whether you are a lone traveller who is keen to discover the Peak District’s delights, a couple who share a passion for photography or a larger group of likeminded people, you’ll receive the 1-2-1 tuition on this trip to help take your photography to the next level.
Paul loves nothing more than spending a weekend trekking through the hills and finding exciting landscapes, Paul will guide you through the holiday covering many subjects including:
– Composition Techniques
– Location Hunting/Chasing The Light
– Long Exposure Photography
– When & How To Use Filters
– Photoshop / Lightroom & Post Processing
– Drone Photography
Use Of Paul’s Photography Equipment & Accessories
Paul has developed a good understanding of how to get the best from the location having photographed the Peak District many times. He will be bringing a range of equipment with him that you will have access to use as you need including:
– Lee Filters – ND Grads / Polorisers / Big Stopper to help get the best possible landscape shots.
– DJI Phantom Drone to get some stunning images of the Peak District from above. Paul is happy for people to use this as they wish so long as they are sensible with it, you’ll just need to bring your own micro SD card to put in the drone when you use it.
– A range of bodies, lenses, tripods, etc.
Travel & Accomodation
The price does not include travel to the Peak District or accommodation.
We understand that everybody has different tastes and requirements when it comes to accommodation, by allowing you to arrange your own you can tailor your holiday to your own requirements. We ask that you locate yourself ideally somewhere close to Bakewell as a good deal of our shooting locations will be near to here.
Transport around the Peak District whilst we are there is included for up to 3 people as that is what we can fit in our 4×4. We’ll happily pick you up and drop you back to your accommodation each day.